Life

It’s new year ,
And feels like a new life with the different world.
Been married again , with my ex boyfriend . Md Shahrizal Bin Uni.
Which is now, become my husband.

And now i’m expecting. 
There’s so much changes lately. And i just try hard and trying so bad
To swallow everything in. 
I know each day , it’s getting hard to understand to my new life.
I’m not sure if i could actually stand to this too long.
But i hope he will change for the sakes of this baby. 
Hurts that i felt still remains, i wish i could fade it away from me
But instead its still hunting me like a ghost.
I still cry it out through my every night sleep and which i called it as 
A nightmares!
How i wish he could read my mind. And how i wish i could read his mind too.

I realize that ,i got it wrong in few steps which i assume wrong way and path.
But im sure and believe Allah is always there for me. 
And i know i’m still strong to get through it.

Sad. Its always with me. Haven’t got that hapiness that i’ve always wanted and dream of.
I wish one day. 

Just be strong Malai💪🏻


My Throwback Video💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog