me

My photo
Bandar seri Begawan, Brunei
hi i'm chloe de katya,just call me kat,im 25 years old,im originally a Bruneian im a married person and im married to Zul Omar and also we have lil princess name Baby Eka I worked as Teller in Standard Chartered Bank, Im a hardworking wife and hardworking mom, Im doing all this is for my husband,my princess & for my familee , I love sports too especially Netball and i entered team Muaravella since year 2009 but now i have quit and with team prodigy.Besides,I love photography too and i was thinking to do it as a parttime job but haven't done with it yet. The goal to achieve this year is to be a good mom,done all my prayer to get Allah's bless always. I pray to Allah,He will help me to accomplished my goal this year. Amin Ya RabbalAlamin ♡ my Zul & babyEka

Friday, March 14, 2014

15 Jan 2014

Assalamualaikum,
Alhamdulilah todae is my off day and now im enjoying my four days off.Actually it's since last Thursday.
Last two days i've done my running. Maybe todae Yes too. Or might be not too. I just wanna share what's happening within lastweek.
Lastweek we've (as a banker) have lost one greatest customer to me and also with some of my colleague.He's very nice generous ,chinese-look old man (which i tot he was a chinese-guy when we first met!) I'm not knowing so much what he have done to Bru-land during past-past year but i'm sure he had done so much thing for HM and this country. i'm so glad and bless of knowing him which can make me view of life is not always about money. He's too kind. and make me think that of what he's doing is actually for him self and make us remember that he was always be generous for his end of life later.. Allah always bless people like this and always make it easier for them . and Allah had showed us He is Almighty afterall.Thank You Allah for reminding me and showed me the correct path to go.
I'm glad i Have my husband, and having two beautiful and véry cute kids. Thank You for all your blessed Alhamdulilah..
Ampunkanlah Dosa-dosa Ibu-bapaku, Ampunkanlah Dosa-dosa Ibubapa Mertuaku , Ampunkanlah dosa-dosa Suamiku Ampunkan lah dosa-dosa anak2ku, Ampunkanlah Dosa-dosa Seluruh Keluargaku, Ampunkanlah dosa-dosa Orang-orang muslimin dan muslimah yang telah kembali kepadamu.Ampunkan lah Dosa-dosaku YaAllah.. Engkau berikanlah kerahmatan dan kesejahteraan di dunia ataupun di alam Barzakh mu. Jauhkanlah kami dari segala kesusahan dan kesulitan.Dan Jauhkan lah kami dari nerakaMu dekatkanlah kami ke SyurgaMu Ya Allah.. Amin Amin Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin...


No comments: