me

My photo
Bandar seri Begawan, Brunei
hi i'm chloe de katya,just call me kat,im 25 years old,im originally a Bruneian im a married person and im married to Zul Omar and also we have lil princess name Baby Eka I worked as Teller in Standard Chartered Bank, Im a hardworking wife and hardworking mom, Im doing all this is for my husband,my princess & for my familee , I love sports too especially Netball and i entered team Muaravella since year 2009 but now i have quit and with team prodigy.Besides,I love photography too and i was thinking to do it as a parttime job but haven't done with it yet. The goal to achieve this year is to be a good mom,done all my prayer to get Allah's bless always. I pray to Allah,He will help me to accomplished my goal this year. Amin Ya RabbalAlamin ♡ my Zul & babyEka

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hey world,
todae all muslim celebrating a great day,Eid Mubarak..
I felt so Happy of celebrating it for e first time with my lil princess also with my ♥ husband.
Also,felt so sad of leaving Ramadhan al-kareem ..
Hoping Allah Giving me a chance to meet with Ramadhan again Amin Ya Allah.
Actually i already asking for a forgiveness from dad and forgot to ask from mom. She's quite busy with stuff.
Alhamdulilah,this year we're celebrating eid day quite quarter standard haaha lol. Will have open house on 7th day of eid day soon.
Todae,i mean this 2nd raya will go with in - laws family also with husband and my cute girlfriend.Did you know?she's growing and more happier..and of course more preetier & cute like her mum...
So, wanna say Happy Eid Mubarak
To All Family & Friends
Maaf zahir & Batin
also Selamat Menyambut Hari Kemenangan

bye world!
♥ kat

No comments: