me

My photo
Bandar seri Begawan, Brunei
hi i'm chloe de katya,just call me kat,im 25 years old,im originally a Bruneian im a married person and im married to Zul Omar and also we have lil princess name Baby Eka I worked as Teller in Standard Chartered Bank, Im a hardworking wife and hardworking mom, Im doing all this is for my husband,my princess & for my familee , I love sports too especially Netball and i entered team Muaravella since year 2009 but now i have quit and with team prodigy.Besides,I love photography too and i was thinking to do it as a parttime job but haven't done with it yet. The goal to achieve this year is to be a good mom,done all my prayer to get Allah's bless always. I pray to Allah,He will help me to accomplished my goal this year. Amin Ya RabbalAlamin ♡ my Zul & babyEka

Sunday, July 31, 2011

hi everyone,
finally got a chance to write something before fasting month.
Though, im so sleepy and today is the last day ramai-ramai at padang and also result of fasting month..
Later i wanna go out with husband for e last day,but i'll wait mom come back hospital visiting my sis's law family who just got bad car crash at highway of muara tutong between vocational school yesterday..

My putri ain is sleeping ..and now im about to try her formula milk,before i got bck to work..she's a bit refuse to drink it. =( im afraid she dont want to drink formula milk.. Anyways..

It's fasting month coming.. I remember of my fasting month last year it was awesome, i work at classic design with fakhri,pian,haziq and of course my sweetest girlfriend leeza.. Kinda miss the old times..wonder when we gonna go out together again really miss them all..

I just hope tomorrow is fasting... Goodluck with the result guys!

♡ cdk!
bye world!

No comments: